Image Map

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Life Lately


This comes to you from me, finally feeling like myself again (if not just a tad hungover from the glass of wine, part of a martini, six beers and one shot from last night, but more on that in a later post). Had a rough one this week - sick with what I have self-diagnosed as food poisoning/stomach flu from hell. The highlight: I couldn't eat anything and dropped four pounds. The lowlight: I gained that back last night (damn, I knew it was too good to be true).

We've had loads going on around here these days. Cruz continues to impress me every day. I didn't think I would be one of those moms that would constantly gush about my kid - he's so cute, he's so smart, he can do this/that - but it just so happens that my kid is the cutest and the smartest and he does everything well, so it's all warranted. And if you still don't believe me...


See, it's not just me.

So, I've got loads of posts ready to get together about all the super exciting things we've doing around here. If not for your reading pleasure, then for my memory. I've heard about preggo brain, but I didn't believe that my memory could get any worse than it was before giving birth. But it can...and it did. And it's still bad 15 months later. 

I'm signing off for now to sleep off this hangover, but more to come soon. I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)