Image Map

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rub A Dub Dub...One {little} Man In A Tub

How did we spend our Saturday night you ask? Well, just like any other 30 year old couple would....

Cruz's first bath

Ok, well maybe not like the rest of the world, but it was a great Saturday night nonetheless. Nick & I braved "real" bath time with our little one this past weekend and overall would have to say it was a success. Up until Cruz's umbilical cord had fallen off we were stuck giving Little Man sponge baths of sorts. After the cord had fallen off last week, I was excited to pull out the Puj Tub and give our guy a real bath...and Nick was along for the ride....


Getting ready for bath

Decided I had to go #2 - Mom & Dad covered me up so I wouldn't freeze

Just changed and I. Want. My. Clothes.


First dip in the water...not too sure if I like it...

....nope, I don't like this bath thing after all

Please dry me off, daddy

Mommy, I'm not sure I like these baths

Ahh....nice & warm

Mmmm...ok, now I'm a happy boy

And now time for my favorite....football & boxing with daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks for taking the time to share some love =)